Viewing 15 topics - 265,636 through 265,650 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?forumid=8&messageid=103149 Why aren't m…
1 replies
Someone is trying to hack my database server trying to access my sa account remotely: there ar…
4 replies
Hi I would welcome other peoples view on the following. 2 development teams are joining together. O…
2 replies
Hi I am trying to add a new record into my database (MS Access) using SQL statements and ASP. I hav…
1 replies
I have the following stored procedure I call from a webservice CREATE PROCEDURE GetFacilities  …
1 replies
I have the following code i call with Execute GetFacilities UserJoe, English: CREATE PROCEDURE GetF…
5 replies
i have a query apended to a command object command.comandtext=somequery like this query is fine and…
3 replies
Hello All. I'm a DBA at a biotech firm in San Diego. Last November, we purchased LiteS…
3 replies
What security would you give a windows group (created specifically for the developers) to be able t…
4 replies
Hello All ... I am trying understand how SQL Server works with SSL. The project I am working on&nbs…
1 replies
Hi, I am running Windows 2000 ES and SQL Server 2000 Enterprise. I have been running this server fo…
2 replies
To all gurus out there, help! I am not sure how to help you on that, Nevertheless, I a…
1 replies
Sorry probably been asked a thousand times, i tried a search on this forum and couldn't find it so …
4 replies
Does MAPI client needs to be installed on the SQL server when configuring SQL mail.
4 replies
My boss asked to list all of our tables and when they were created. I can see this usin…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,636 through 265,650 (of 284,167 total)