Viewing 15 topics - 265,486 through 265,500 (of 284,168 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a table which is show below. i want to write a SQL which gives me the following result FEmpI…
12 replies
Hello All, I don't know if it's someone here messing about or a possible bug in SQL Server 7.0. In …
1 replies
Hi All, I am getting an error saying that there is no "Begin" statement, even though it is present …
15 replies
Hi, I have a very easy question for you... How do I find out which columns in my database have a da…
5 replies
I have written a DTS package that copies data from SQL Server to ORACLE. Basically I have a s…
8 replies
Edited by me after I realized what I wrote. Late night. Sorry.
1 replies
Dear nice guys, I just start to write SQL Script. This is incomplete and I don't know exact syntax …
2 replies
When I create a new database it always creates a slew of dt (version control) stored procedures, is…
3 replies
What's a good way to remove embeded blanks from a char field. For example ' 2 3.4…
2 replies
Dear everyone, Say to create String ID and this ID will be incremented by 1 e.g. A0001 and when new…
12 replies
I am new to SQL and SQL server and hence this question I have an ASP.Net application that passes a …
9 replies
Hi, Does anyone know of any issues with backing up SQL server to folders on a Windows 2000 file ser…
8 replies
I am hoping to find a person much smarter than me for this one. 🙂 Here is my question.&…
10 replies
I've read all the articles and it shows that sp_recompiles in the current database only. We had a p…
2 replies
Hi I have a simple table with the following fields Customer Sales date Sales value I would l…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,486 through 265,500 (of 284,168 total)