Viewing 15 topics - 265,246 through 265,260 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
What I'm trying to do: I need to dump a list of all FormulaNumbers in the database (there are…
3 replies
Currently we have about 10 SQL Servers in prod and am using SQL Server Agent jobs to run backups, i…
Anonymous
9 replies
I want to set a holiday flag on a temp table if a date on my temp table(@Orig_Calendar) is in the h…
1 replies
I'm trying to use a variable to determine how many of the top I need. I get a compile error when I …
9 replies
Something I've just picked up on - I know why this is happening, but whether it should remains a my…
2 replies
DBAs, What is the best way to determine the total number of data elements/fields in a SQL Ser…
1 replies
DBAs, What is the best way to determine the total number of data elements/fields in a SQL Se…
2 replies
Hello All: SQL Server 2000 DTS assumes a logical "and" relationship between multiple precedence con…
2 replies
Dear everyone, I use AFTER INSERT triggers to insert records in one table based on another table. W…
1 replies
Question: What will happen with replication if I make copies of the user database .mdf and .ldf fil…
5 replies
When I run the query below in Query Analyzer on my MSSQL/2000 server I get a blank nt_username. How…
15 replies
Dear everyone, I have an error on trigger. The trigger is aim at inserting record in BOOK database …
4 replies
Is there a way to aggregate strings (concatenate), in a similar way as the Sum functions does with …
7 replies
HI! I want to get positive and negative sums of one product, how can i do that? My query: se…
3 replies
Hi if i am using sproc for retrieve data, can i use the rpt wizard to do it. in the Design T…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,246 through 265,260 (of 284,169 total)