Viewing 15 topics - 264,406 through 264,420 (of 284,173 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am using the example in the BOL on using DBCC Showcontig on all tables and storing data in …
15 replies
Does anybody here use one of these products: VERITAS Storage Replicator DoubleTake LEGATO RepliStor…
4 replies
In Query Analyzer there is n option to Save tabs as spaces. Should I check this? if so, why? if not…
1 replies
Environment: SQL Server 2000 Version 8.00.760 (Intel IA 64), Windows 2003 Server Problem: Server d…
6 replies
Hi folks! We have a database on a central SQL2K which is merge replicated with 5 remote SQL2K. The …
1 replies
Does anybody know how I can delete existing connections within DTS, as the disconnected edit does n…
1 replies
Hi, I am working with a SQL 2000 Database. This Database has around 15 Tables. I need to build a Vi…
1 replies
I have a procedure that is fired off from a job, that does an archive operation to another server.&…
3 replies
It is firing off a procedure, that does an archive operation to another server. So it perform…
4 replies
After trying to set up linked servers, using Windows Authentication, and failing, I deleted th…
1 replies
I have a dumb question. The last page on "Database Maintenacne Plan Wizard" gives a des…
3 replies
I found the following errors in our SQL Server. I/O error 1450(Insufficient system resources exist…
11 replies
When running update text statement, Im having trouble tracking down why I get the following error; …
1 replies
Hi, Hope somebody can help me with this, have a database here which at first indexing started to fa…
3 replies
am going to install sql server 2000 in a new server. The data files are going to be in the F …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,406 through 264,420 (of 284,173 total)