Viewing 15 topics - 264,226 through 264,240 (of 284,173 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have built a database that will be used by a 3rd party company developing an application on our b…
6 replies
Dear all, I am getting this error when 2 users try to commit a transaction simualtaneously fo…
1 replies
Hi! Found in this article, that concurrent snapshot processing allows less locks made (at the …
1 replies
It's like this: I have a login, which is db-user on MyDB. I have granted this user the roles datare…
1 replies
Hi all, Can you help me shrink a log file which has grown too large. The data file size was only 30…
7 replies
Hello, We have a need to produce data as real time as possible. This will be a sports/stats …
2 replies
Can anyone tell me what I need to make the following work. I have a working version of a Bulk Inser…
5 replies
Hello to all. Anybody knows if Windows 2003 Small Business Edition supports AWE? I know about the o…
1 replies
I thought I remember reading a way to get the user password for a sql account out of the sysuser ta…
1 replies
Hi All, I have a firend that asked me a question about this and I could give a good technical answe…
3 replies
I am working with a Linked Server (both servers are SQL2k SP3) and am running into t…
2 replies
E.g.: select * from Table1 join udf_SomeUDF2 on Table1.KeyID = udf_SomeUDF2.KeyID
1 replies
I was hoping someone can give me some insight on how 'local packages' work in DTS. Are they run/sto…
2 replies
I am planning on archiving some old data from our Productions DB's. I have a question - is th…
5 replies
Can DTS be used to update an existing row in a table? My experience with DTS is that I h…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,226 through 264,240 (of 284,173 total)