Viewing 15 topics - 264,121 through 264,135 (of 284,173 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a DTS Package that was running okay until I attempted to put in code with a parameter in the…
2 replies
I am try to issue the following statement; GRANT EXECUTE ON mystoredproc TO myrole I get an error i…
1 replies
need halp can i Generate Word Documents from sql server or Output RTF-formatted Documents t…
3 replies
Has anyone had any experience (good or bad) of using the replication db option 'sync with…
1 replies
Simple question: Is "SELECT * FROM Table WITH (NOLOCK)" exactly equivalent to "SELECT * FROM Table …
1 replies
ok, i have a large Db, and no documentation or diagrams. how do i figure out what each column is fo…
1 replies
Hello, I'm in the process of writing an INSTEAD OF DELETE trigger and what I'm trying to accomplish…
1 replies
Can an NT Domain Account over-ride the Security in SQL Server? I have Users getting access in QA ev…
6 replies
Hi, re: MSSQL 7/2000 I preparing an audit report on database fixed roles. I'm trying to find a scri…
1 replies
theres a rather large DB system on a server where i work. i have to link it to another large server…
1 replies
Is there a way to set the DTS pkg execution status return code to "success" ? I have a pkg th…
4 replies
Folks, Is it possible to turn the IDENTITY characteristic of an identity field on and off using ALT…
3 replies
Hi, i need some help here! I am building a kind-of Trouble Ticket system, but im facing some troubl…
8 replies
I have a table which stores a Tax component and a formula pertaining to it as a string . I als…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,121 through 264,135 (of 284,173 total)