Viewing 15 topics - 26,026 through 26,040 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, Can any 1 help in using colasce in Update statement. I have the below query. begin tranCr…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Basic COUNTs 3
7 replies
I had some legacy ETL package which was developed in 2012. After Installing Visual Studio 2017, I o…
1 replies
Hi,I have an unusual problem in that I have to remove records from two tables that they have foreig…
8 replies
Hi, I am new to RLS, and I am trying to solve the following problem: We have fact tables that …
9 replies
SQL server 2012 : Need help with building query for max.drop table Temp_TestMethodsgodrop tabl…
7 replies
hi,we have a DB of 20 TB in 2 files, got lot of unused space and need some shrink, but thats a tedi…
6 replies
So I'm running into the following error after adding connection managers to an ssis package: "The t…
4 replies
Running SQL Server 2014 I can add a windows user to the SQL server and the user is able to log…
3 replies
Hi All.. I am looking to create a report that will list let’s say the next 10 available AD computer…
3 replies
We have a bunch of backed up TDE certificates and I've been asked to verify that the certificates b…
2 replies
Hello to all gurus! I've inherited a software application using a SQL 2008 DB. We migrated to…
6 replies
Hi I want to sort a column value alphabetically which is already in a sql table to something…
23 replies
Hi folks, I'm importing AWS data (json files) into SQL. Each file contains data on one single…
3 replies
Hi there, We're running SQL Server 2012 (SP 4) build 11.0.7001.0. SSMS is running from t…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 26,026 through 26,040 (of 284,157 total)