Viewing 15 topics - 25,816 through 25,830 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We have a table owned by User1. An after update trigger on that table is owned by User2. That trigg…
1 replies
I've a strange situation, where the Data Collector is being blocked by a long running user query. T…
1 replies
I am setting up the log shipping for one of the database and when I try to connect to the secondary…
2 replies
I wanted to upgrade my sql server 2008 R2 RTM Express Edition with advanced Services to SQl Server …
2 replies
https://www.brentozar.com/pastetheplan/?id=H1rMn9evM The second nested loop is warning that there i…
1 replies
I have an SSIS package that uses a script task WebRequest object to download a file from a Sharepoi…
6 replies
We are looking to upgrade to a solid state drives only server. It will be raided. Does …
8 replies
Hi first post I think this is the right forum. A bit of a novice but working on it. I am working wi…
12 replies
I have couple of questions regarding Log Shipping. I have a DB on SQL Server 2008 Standard edition …
2 replies
HiWe have installed SSRS 2012 and upgraded to 2016. The SQL Server Browser is not installed on the …
7 replies
Any ideas how to efficiently move a lot of rows from a table in the OLTP to an archive on another s…
8 replies
We have a table owned by User1. An after update trigger on that table is owned by User2. That trigg…
3 replies
I cant run the query because of subquery returned more than 1 value due to coalesce. But, we need c…
2 replies
Hi Is it possible to combine two or three database mdf files to one file. Thanks
5 replies
Hi Experts, Have anyone installed the new SQL 2014 SP2 CU10 update.Any problems? Thanks
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,816 through 25,830 (of 284,160 total)