Viewing 15 topics - 257,581 through 257,595 (of 284,149 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am seeing a problem this morning when I create a maintenance plan. After creating the plan …
4 replies
We need to move a group (with a virtual instance of SQL Server) from Node1 to Node2 within a cluste…
1 replies
Greetings, there's a problem I've encountered. We have a geographic information system, and the dat…
1 replies
Hi there, I wan't to update a table with names from another table. My problem is that I don't know…
3 replies
Can't find the admin created thread so... Today's question reads "You have a SQL 2000 transactional…
2 replies
Hi My company will not spring for a real DBA or spend any money on managementr solutions and so&nbs…
2 replies
Hi there I am running a simple query on a table having 5375542 rows. it takes a second to execute t…
6 replies
I am using VB6 with a MSDE backend How do I compact the database, preferably in VB code or SQL, fai…
3 replies
Hi, I am developing an extranet application, with WindowsForms authentication based on Users table …
2 replies
Hi list, Does anybody have an idea where SQL server keeps the information about database recovery m…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
1 replies
Good Day, I have a table in a database that contains information from an old mainframe db. I …
1 replies
First post here so I hope I've got the right forum. I'm trying to accomplish something in one query…
7 replies
I need to move data from an Oracle 9i server to SQL Server. What I want to do is change only …
10 replies
I have a bunch of DTS Packages which has a specific user name as the object owner. I would like to …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,581 through 257,595 (of 284,149 total)