Viewing 15 topics - 257,161 through 257,175 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Trying to create a stored proc that just returns an ID column and not the date column I need for th…
2 replies
Hi - I have a job, which I want to schedule daily - to backup my database onto another partition on…
6 replies
Is there a way to commit transactions in an insert after say 10,000 rows are selected?
4 replies
I am a newbie to SQL Server and need some assitance. We are running SQL Server 2000 with SP3 …
1 replies
I have a copy of SP_Send_CDOSysMail I cribbed from the scripts area here. It has been modified to s…
4 replies
Hi. We have a users trying to access a SQL Server instance but when they try from their serve…
8 replies
Is there any tool that generates some kind of diagram or something? Let's say I have 20 stored proc…
5 replies
Over the weekend we’ve been moved from an old domain to the new domain. My computer name changed an…
5 replies
I have an SP that used to work before, returned rows no problem. I have since altered the SP and st…
2 replies
Hi, MSSQL 2000/sp3; using Query Analyzer ... Any ideas why <SELECT @@servername> returns NULL…
4 replies
Any thought on how to accomplish this? Two tables, 1. #temp holds transaction amounts and Fi…
5 replies
I am transfering one of my Access 2000 application into sql 2000. I have one table in acc…
4 replies
I would like to be able to dynamically set the from table in my select statement. Following i…
7 replies
Hi We used to use an Access frontend to our reports. The frontend had some code that ins…
3 replies
I am having an issue deleting duplicate rows in Sybase. I have a query (DELETE x &…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,161 through 257,175 (of 284,151 total)