Viewing 15 topics - 257,131 through 257,145 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all i Have problem to aplicate SQLSP3 on one server. During a first apply SQLSP3 server crash (H…
1 replies
Just inherited a server that performs a full db backup every midnight and immediately after that a …
8 replies
Hi I am having a problem executing a small DTS package from within another Local Package in Enterpr…
5 replies
I've got a few reports that are run using stored procedures called from a web page. The user can ru…
1 replies
The office Christmas party is a fancy dress. The planned theme was a 70s night but people com…
26 replies
I am looking for a documentation tool that works well with SQL and if possible other databases. We …
5 replies
Dear Friends, How do we sort a varchar field if the field contents doesn't have a format in numberi…
23 replies
I'm writing a DTS package which pulls data from one database into another. The data is returned by …
2 replies
Hi, we used to run sp_who2 to get the active process. we come to know form the Program Name field a…
1 replies
We have 2 SQL 7 servers sp4 on Windows 2000 server in Windows NT4 SAM Directory i want to kow if w…
1 replies
How can I change the relationship in users of database between 'dbo' user and login Name…
4 replies
I know it's an easy question but I don't find any solution. My table contains this date : 2003-01-0…
4 replies
I am attempting to use the wizard to migrate a 6.5 service running on NT to a SQL2K SP2 service run…
3 replies
Hi, Can someone give me an explanation why I should not set my OnePoint database to auto…
4 replies
Hi to all, I encoutered the next problem; I created a trigger which fires 'for insert, update' star…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,131 through 257,145 (of 284,151 total)