Viewing 15 topics - 257,086 through 257,100 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We have a very weird problem here. When dealing with dates (using CAST or CONVERT) the sa acco…
1 replies
Hi. Is there a way to grant permission to all the objects owned by a particular user, withou…
2 replies
We have 2 SQL 7 servers sp4 on Windows 2000 server in Windows NT4 SAM Directory i want to kow if w…
1 replies
Hi - sorry I'm posting so many queries - but I'm very quickly getting my head around what I need, t…
3 replies
Hi, I am trying to use the results from a select statement to update a table. I want to be able to …
2 replies
Hi, I am trying to use the results from a select statement to update a table. I want to be able to …
1 replies
Dear all, I need a fact table to store an actual data and year-to-date data. For exampl…
4 replies
Hi all The report (MDX) is running fine in the vs.net 2003 but not able to run on web bro…
2 replies
Hi all, I have two versions of the same database on SQL server 2000. The old database has data whic…
2 replies
Hi, any body know, how to identified the records/table is locking in select/update statement ? in …
1 replies
A scheduled DTS job will not complete because it is requiring the Lotus Notes password to be entere…
1 replies
Are there any special procedures for adding an index to replicated table? I know there are sp…
1 replies
I'm trying to connect SQl database remotely via IP address with ASP files. The connection string th…
5 replies
I was doing some testing and noticed that when I execute a stored procedure from my ADO.NET (using …
5 replies
Under the properties of SQL Server you can set a default location for database and log files. …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,086 through 257,100 (of 284,151 total)