Viewing 15 topics - 256,936 through 256,950 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
help! had to change server name in hurry and have got the 'corrupt' db message. How to change sql s…
1 replies
I've got a few days off between Christmas and New Years. Anybody know a good set up for…
9 replies
Got a question for you DBA's. I'm not a DBA, don't even aspire to be one, However, we don't have on…
5 replies
I have a table in which certain columns contain a character which I wish to get rid of. What's the …
6 replies
I want to link a job that is running with a process in sysprocess. For it the process_name in syspr…
3 replies
I enabled the "replication agent success" alert then realized that it was logging every two hour ru…
1 replies
I'm fairly new to stored procs and to XML and I need some quick help on the combination of the two.…
1 replies
Hi, I've been developping an msAccess application for about 2 years and it's the first time I've se…
3 replies
Hello, I am a 2000 DBA. I need to know how to download yukon. I dont have any MSD…
1 replies
DTS is working fine when running through Enterprise Manager but fails when scheduled as job. The DT…
14 replies
I am using a Sequel Server backend with a Access Project front end. I have a Sequel Server t…
1 replies
Does anyone have a free source for FIPS 6-4? That's the list of US states, territories and po…
5 replies
I have a SQL backup job set to create a backup file on a USB disk drive. The backup fails wit…
6 replies
This is a very strange behavior that I hope someone can explain. On my SQL Server 2000 insta…
4 replies
We have a Server, due to Hardware failure, that is going to be rebuilt. I am looking for the best w…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,936 through 256,950 (of 284,154 total)