Viewing 15 topics - 256,696 through 256,710 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm using transactional replication between 2 servers running W2K . When trying to create publicat…
4 replies
Hello, I'm fairly new to SQL Server and I'm looking around for answers to no avail here. I need to …
2 replies
Good morning, I am running SQL Server 2000 on Windows 2003 in a clustered environment. I am n…
6 replies
Hello everyboy I have a sql server called BE2 with a SQL Server 2000 installed with a named instanc…
4 replies
I've noticed that when I read a private message that someone has sent to me, I receive an e-mail to…
1 replies
I am extremely new to SQL and I am trying to upload data into the SQL DB. But I want to make the up…
2 replies
Some months ago we migrated our main database (10GB) from SQL 7 to SQL 2000. The upgrade was perfor…
4 replies
HI All, I wanted to get some opinions on the running of the optimization and integrity checks of th…
4 replies
Hi, Please write an SQL Statement which will analyse a Table which has many fields and list those…
2 replies
I can't seem to make cross-database ownership chains function as documented for SQL2K SP3. In Db1 …
3 replies
Dear All Gurus How to find the last Transactions in SQL SERVER. What r the different ways to get th…
3 replies
Dear All Guru's How to find active Transactions from Query Analyzer. Any help would be greatly…
3 replies
Dear All I have a question for u all that i wanted to Install SQL SERVER 2000 on a Machine where SQ…
3 replies
Dear All Can i create a Non Cluster Index on a Primary Key. I am a little bit confused for it. Pls …
6 replies
Hi, I am seeking pros and cons, examples, and opinions whether it is a good idea to store images in…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,696 through 256,710 (of 284,151 total)