Viewing 15 topics - 255,706 through 255,720 (of 284,161 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Server: Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Line 1 Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '2'. Server: Msg 170, Lev…
3 replies
I am trying to run the following UPDATe statement in an Execute SQL task. I need to use 2 global va…
2 replies
Server: Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Line 1 Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '2'. Server: Msg 170, Leve…
4 replies
Does anybody knows if SQL Server agent can perform job dependencies, for example do not start Job B…
1 replies
Hi All, I have a dilemma. I have databases on 2 servers that are linked. One of them is processing …
1 replies
Installation Log: Replacing file C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqldmo.dll wit…
4 replies
Dear Experts, Here is a question from a hyper-newbie. I’m trying to learn how to fit the who…
6 replies
How programmatically do I get my output of Query Analyzer to be text instead of grid? I …
5 replies
I have two related tables. Table one is basically a lookup and is the one side of a one to ma…
2 replies
Hi. I want to set an alert on my production databases so that when a new user table gets created I'…
7 replies
Hello friend, my boss sent to me a lot of files of t-SQL and i need compile them, well i join…
1 replies
I currently have database maintenance plans set up on my SQL2K box to run backups and transaction l…
5 replies
I am currently experiencing some problems using the database role of dbo_ddladmin in SQL2K. I am a…
2 replies
Hello, I'm having a small problem exporting data from one sql database to another. I am expor…
3 replies
After all my experimentation, it’s time to draw on more experience than my own. Given the tab…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,706 through 255,720 (of 284,161 total)