Viewing 15 topics - 255,301 through 255,315 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Greetings folks, I have created a sp comprising of a bunch of sql statements with 'for xml auto, el…
1 replies
We have an SQL2000 database, and I have a small Access 2002 .adp utility to do some management. Rec…
2 replies
I wrote a simple report in VS.Net to test setting up Reporting Services. When I attempt to run the …
1 replies
is there a way to create a dts, with active x script, to get data from a flat file, that will…
5 replies
Hi! I have two tables. I use update of this kind: update table with (rowlock) set date =…
7 replies
Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to call methods in an existing dll directly from the …
5 replies
Hello All I'm facing a problem with an application, but I couldn't solve it even with the posts tha…
8 replies
Hi, I need to query the back up database, but when the backup is in restore i can't query it. Is th…
1 replies
I have to export data in a excel file which has a special layout for an other system. The result e…
3 replies
Hi, i have joined a company who have an asp website, SQL server and actuate reporting aplication th…
8 replies
Hi, I don't know the name of Text file as well as Desination Table Name. Actually The text file con…
4 replies
Hi folks, We have a new challenge at work. We will now be supporting laptops out in the field…
10 replies
I have two nodes and shared disk array and I must craete a active/active sql server cluster. E…
9 replies
Good Day Guys I would like to know how do I FTP from remote server to my c: drive. I tried DT…
2 replies
Hi all, Help Required.. I want to upload Data from text file.. The first column will be Table name …
23 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,301 through 255,315 (of 284,163 total)