Viewing 15 topics - 254,806 through 254,820 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a data feed that is providing dates like so: 200802 --translates to (02/01/2008) 202912 2005…
9 replies
I have a set of 27 reports (queries) and the response time for the reports has considerably slowed …
5 replies
Hi, I'm trying to use extended stored procedure for SQL Server to implement MD5 Hash algorithm but …
5 replies
I just read the recent article "Connect to a lotus Domino using SQL Server Linked Server" posted he…
5 replies
I'm importing text from at table with text which is unlimited. Som fields have as much as 180…
5 replies
Hello, Is it safe to operate MSDE & SQL 2K in parallel? Thanks.
2 replies
I know how to rename a SQL server, but how do I rename another instance of SQL server 2000. Thanks
10 replies
We have a vendor telling us that the reason that the transaction log is not truncating is something…
7 replies
Microsoft website states "OPENQUERY does not accept variables for its arguments". Is there a workar…
4 replies
We are re-developing an application that requires redesign of an existing db structure, and ultimat…
1 replies
Good Morning Everyone. I just installed MSDE for Crystal Enterprise 10. But I can'…
1 replies
Where can I find the difference of a unique constraint with a unique index, is there a performace b…
5 replies
Hi all, what is S-Lock in SQL! how can i use that in system! Thanks
6 replies
We have developers working with DTS packages to create text files. When they try to map the c…
3 replies
I was curious how DBA's in other organizations handle the creation of DTS packages? Do you al…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,806 through 254,820 (of 284,165 total)