Viewing 15 topics - 25,216 through 25,230 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm trying to determine when/if a login was deleted from a development SQL Server (2008 R2). …
13 replies
Good afternoon all, I have some data that I need to query by craft_group and return job status tot…
4 replies
I have moved a database from one computer (and server) to another by using a backup copy, and then …
3 replies
We’re going to build out a data warehouse. My boss has been researching for a month or so and passe…
2 replies
so I have an account string I need to separate for interfacing to another third party system. …
15 replies
Looks pretty quiet here, but still hope to get some answers. I'm a new user to U-SQL. I have a quer…
8 replies
I couldn't add databases, so I attempted to give myself the privilege. It wouldn't let me.&nb…
3 replies
Using SSMS 17.5 and trying to run a series of queries through a SQL Server Job. I am connecting to …
2 replies
Hi Guys, I have a large table that has around 11 million rows and is growing by about 1 million row…
25 replies
I am working on a new system and see agent jobs but no maintenance job associated with it. I though…
3 replies
I wanted opinions on the best way to determining how much memory a sql server instance is actually …
2 replies
Hello, I have a job that consists of two very simple steps:Step 1:INSERT INTO MyTableSELECT * …
3 replies
I am looking for a way to add or subtract fractions stored as 2/3 , 7/5 or 2/7 , -5/6 et…
2 replies
Dear Forum,I installed SQL Server 2012 first and then SQL Server 2017.The SQL Server 2017 install i…
4 replies
I went to "Eddie Wuerch presents: Performance Tuning with Waits and Queues: a Full Day of Waits" la…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,216 through 25,230 (of 284,155 total)