Viewing 15 topics - 252,136 through 252,150 (of 284,173 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
HI DBAs, i just want to get your view with DBCC CHECKDB... I am running DBCC CHECKDB WITH FIX OPTIO…
7 replies
Hi , i am having replication in dev ,test and production environment,but when i see the schema opti…
3 replies
Hi, I'm newer on SQL Server, but I've this problem: I've an application who insert some record…
4 replies
This one has me stumped. I am trying to insert a record in a table with a timestamp column.&n…
13 replies
hello, Here is what I have so far SELECT [city_code], [outlet_code], sum([sold_units]) as 'units s…
26 replies
I have a table OrderDetails. I want to give a select query. In the result i want to generate an aut…
2 replies
Once SQL server has come up with an execution plan are there different ways of putting it into effe…
16 replies
Once SQL server has come up with an execution plan are there different ways of putting it into effe…
2 replies
Hi all, I am trying to copy rows from table Weekly into table Current. Table Weekly has 600 columns…
7 replies
What system table houses Keys and Identities definitions? Does someone have sample SQL to derive th…
10 replies
Hi I currently need to make an exact, working duplicate of a database on SQL server 2k (including …
3 replies
Hello, I need put sp with encryption in other servers. I have a server that have some sp enc…
4 replies
I've been using RS for about a year now. We've had a shaky, yet satisfying relationship. That…
5 replies
I have a DOS Batch Process setup which polls an FTP Site and downloads text files to our File Serve…
1 replies
Helo all - I would like to query for a given database's schema and return the results includin…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 252,136 through 252,150 (of 284,173 total)