Viewing 15 topics - 25,186 through 25,200 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
i need to update a new field called 'NBC_ID_Numeric' based on a varchar value in an old field calle…
2 replies
I need to write a query to merge data.. basically all rows from one product (p1) should be assigned…
3 replies
I'm a long time Data Developer and have been using SSMS quite heavily since 2005. I've never had an…
7 replies
Guys, have select statementSelect salesid, salesname, salesamount from salestable ssales…
3 replies
I am in the process of migration data from an old, now unsupported application, into a new shiny SQ…
3 replies
My head is well and truly mashed and I could do with some help please...I need to write a script to…
3 replies
I understand why i can't do this (using CONCAT with "MOT2". For the same reason i couldn't us…
7 replies
Hi, I have configured an always on cluster, my question is that for security I am creating a user f…
5 replies
Does anyone know whether there are any plans to release a 2017 version of the Konesans File Watcher…
2 replies
Guys, is there a way to add a week number column to the following, so essentially i have a new colu…
2 replies
I'm running the code in ssrs that has sql server data source connection. Following is the code snip…
9 replies
Hi, I've intertied a failing process and have been asked to fix it. The process is a SQL job which …
2 replies
Hi,I have a table on 2 different servers that I have been asked to synchronize using triggers.I hav…
1 replies
Hi All, I am getting the below error when dba is trying to deploy the SSIS package in the Producti…
4 replies
I have a complex database that I have been working with since SQL2005...many years on SQL2008R2, an…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,186 through 25,200 (of 284,152 total)