Viewing 15 topics - 25,051 through 25,065 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
The following function returns two rows having the same parent: CREATE FUNCTION Test(@ParentID CHAR…
3 replies
When I try to include two With statements in my stored procedure, I get a syntax error: Alter Proce…
2 replies
I looked around couldn't find a good way to optimize/troubleshoot. I have a database in AG, i was r…
2 replies
Hi guys, I've exhausted my ideas on this one, and no amount of Googling seems to add the matt…
5 replies
Today one of our production SQL Servers started behaving strangely.The daily full backup job …
6 replies
Hello Everyone. The SQL Server instances registered under CMS are 2008R2/2012/2016. Few boxes are …
1 replies
Hi, I want users to see few reports which they have access, this is working fine when I open SSRS U…
1 replies
Hi There, Below is a sample table and some data within that table. What I am trying to achi…
3 replies
Standard steps for adding a new partition are create the file group, add the file, change partition…
6 replies
I have 3 source linked server tables and one target table in sql server which contains following nu…
10 replies
I want to use IDENTITY columns in my database. Java devs are telling me that this creates problems …
2 replies
I was hoping someone else might have run across this. We did an in place upgrade of SQL Serve…
8 replies
Hi Guys, i have query in Access like here: Now i want to build something similar in MS SQL S…
2 replies
Hi, I have setup merge replication between 2 servers.I am unable to add a stored procedure because …
1 replies
Hello,I am a total idiot about this, so sorry for my simple questions. We have a program (Bewator o…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,051 through 25,065 (of 284,151 total)