Viewing 15 topics - 24,931 through 24,945 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Here is the syntax using in derived transformation : (DATEPART("dw",[Transaction Date]) == 1 ? "Sun…
2 replies
A short look at these T-SQL functions nad where/how to use them. Examples of compression are useful
5 replies
A short look at this T-SQL function, and where it can help write better code. Practical examples pr…
7 replies
A look at this new T-SQL function, along wiht some examples of where this can help prevent errors i…
9 replies
i have a table where it has empid, phone type and phone number one employee has multiple phone numb…
11 replies
We are running SQL Server 2014 Web Edition. The DAC has been enabled, remote connections are enable…
10 replies
Hi, We want Official licence Support from Microsoft on SQL server 2012 database server. Can yo…
2 replies
Hi, I want to take SQL server database full backup with multiple backup files with Unique file name…
5 replies
Using the information posted found at Export to Excel I have managed to update the reportserve…
2 replies
Here is the basic scenario, I have a table that can have site values 1-12, each site can have seq v…
16 replies
Hi, we have a flat table in SQL server that has no PK field and no constraints. The table is manual…
7 replies
Hello Good Morning All, I have a SSRS report which need to output in xml format, in this report i h…
2 replies
Server : SQL Server 2008R2Microsoft Windows server 2008 R2 Msg 8921, Level 16, State 1, Line 1Check…
4 replies
Hi, Is it possible to call a procedure or function within reporting services to determine whether t…
2 replies
Hi guys, I'm new here. Nice to meet you all.I'm preparing certifications 70-761 and 70-762.I found …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,931 through 24,945 (of 284,151 total)