Viewing 15 topics - 24,586 through 24,600 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, We are planning to upgrade our SQL server from 2012 (failover cluster) to SQL 2016 with Alwa…
5 replies
Hi, does anybody know how to change the size of this dialogo box? &nbs…
10 replies
Users are getting an error when using an app to connect to the database. I have tried to research i…
2 replies
With GDPR looming my company has agreed that we need some auditing software to record access to dat…
7 replies
Hello experts, I have a problem I'd appreciate advice on please. I'm asked to determine distinct co…
10 replies
Hi, I'm new to SQL and I have been trying to learn how to read my 1gb XML into SQL using xPath. I h…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Starting Extended Events
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Cloud Snake Oil
10 replies
is above table has partial dependency between title and author name ? if yes then there would be a …
24 replies
I have eight dates and these are in ascending order. But all or some of them can be null.Is there a…
10 replies
I'm doing all my calculations in the query, and showing them on ssrs. However, the following calcul…
13 replies
I need to exec xp_fixeddrives against several remote SQL servers, 2016 and 2014, and everything was…
3 replies
Hello, I've built a basic ETL ssis package that drops an Excel file from on network share to anothe…
8 replies
Hi all, I've created a Tabular SSAS Cube recently. Certain numbers within the cube are very s…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Script out EXISTING database mail profile's settin…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,586 through 24,600 (of 284,151 total)