Viewing 15 topics - 24,436 through 24,450 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi there I have gathered a number of scripts over the years that give me partial info but wha…
2 replies
=iif((Fields!DBName.Value <> "tempdb" OR (Fields!State_desc.Value = "ONLINE" AND IsNothing(Fi…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Scripting Objects with PowerShell
19 replies
I have an SSRS report that exports to a specific folder on a scheduled basis. There's a probl…
26 replies
I have an SSRS report that exports to a specific folder on a scheduled basis. There's a probl…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item New data in a columnstore index
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Reasons to Upgrade
3 replies
Hi,I'm running a data warehouse load and a select statement from table DBO"."DIM_BILL_INV_ITEM…
7 replies
I have a 4 level job explosion of shortage parts where the first level sometimes has multiple entri…
14 replies
Hi,I'm on SQL Server 2014 enterprise edition. I'm running into the following error when attem…
5 replies
I cannot find any reference to the 5 default axes definitionsI know that 1 and 2 are on columns and…
2 replies
We have a 2012r2 server with an Ipswitch WS-FTP server installed and a Postgres database. Eve…
1 replies
I have a stored procedure that uses xp_cmdshell to copy a file from one folder to another (right no…
15 replies
CREATE TABLE #tblContacts(ContactID int,Contact varchar(100)) GO INSERT INTO #tblContacts (Contact…
25 replies
JDBC URL: jdbc:sqlserver://localhost;databaseName=genogramAnalytics;trustServerCertificate=true;I g…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,436 through 24,450 (of 284,151 total)