Viewing 15 topics - 24,286 through 24,300 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have this business_table ref_ID name parent_id -----------------------------ABC-…
8 replies
9 replies
Just built Windows 2012 R2 two Node Cluster SQL 2012 Enterprise I have three databases added 1, V…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item TRY_CAST in the WHERE clause.
4 replies
Hi Experts,I want to copy files from Server1 D: folder A and Folder B to server2 E: folder A …
2 replies
Hi all,I have a datepart issue I can't fix..The 'Date' column is a datetime DT. --ATTENDANCE …
3 replies
I have several fact tables and a Schools dimension table. IS there a way to always include a specif…
3 replies
I am struggling to decide what the best direction would be to go for one portion of a database sche…
3 replies
Hello communty, I try to build a crosstab that return for each entity…
1 replies
Should create a dynamic pivot table to report products sold monthly by company group. * There are s…
4 replies
I'm not a programmer by trade. Fair warning....lol I'm struggling with writing an IFF stateme…
9 replies
Hello, we have a sql server 20012, latest service pack on a 2 node sql cluster with 1 availability …
4 replies
I am getting the following error when running an SSIS package from the SQL Agent job. "Format of th…
4 replies
In an ssrs 2012 report, I need to display various messages depending upon if a field is null , if n…
1 replies
We have installed a SQL Server 2017 database on an EC2 Ubuntu instance. What will the most efficien…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,286 through 24,300 (of 284,151 total)