Viewing 15 topics - 24,136 through 24,150 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have written a function (UDF) and a stored procedure that will hopefully take in an in…
4 replies
I have inherited an approximately 800GB SQL 2016 database (recently migrated) with 35 data files ra…
5 replies
I'm very new to TSQL but my job has expanded to include building some SSRS reports for our CRM envi…
8 replies
Hi All, I have a requirement for derived column expression as if ColA ="AB" then display [ColB] els…
9 replies
SQL Friends,We have a linked server we are looking to retire, but we cannot tell if it is being acc…
1 replies
I have a table that contains a single record for each of the (several thousand) devices we manage, …
10 replies
Hi All, I've been working on an SSIS package for which I've added derived columns (which I've poste…
2 replies
I have a table of data that is comparing employee job titles. This data comes from an external syst…
3 replies
4 replies
Hi, I'm testing out an upgrade of our ETL solution from SSIS 2014 to 2016. These are the step…
8 replies
I'm starting this as general discussion to get different ideas on what everyone does. We curr…
1 replies
I am investigating a slowness issue with one of our database servers. The 3rd party application tha…
2 replies
I am looking at many posts to find a script that can query VCDB to get CPU,Memory Utilization.I dev…
4 replies
Hi , Daily database backups are running, but there is no sql job.And backups are saving in physical…
10 replies
I have to rename a SQL Server soon. Unfortunately, the server name is hard-coded in many procs, vie…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,136 through 24,150 (of 284,151 total)