Viewing 15 topics - 23,716 through 23,730 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Files we receive from our vendor are growing larger at a rapid pace. One of the files has surpassed…
5 replies
Hi All, I have SQL Server 2012 AlwaysOn setup with 3 replica (Primary synchronous readable, S…
1 replies
I would like to find all DMV's functions, anything that contains, say, object_id, or HOBT_ID OR ses…
3 replies
I have 500 strings that i need to do a wildcard on.example: PARTNUM LIKE '%abcde%'but i have …
2 replies
I know this will be easy for most, but for me I have tried a few things that are not working. …
2 replies
Hi All, Really annoying issue - TFS VC has dropped certain packages out of my dtproj document.…
2 replies
Hi, I have this execution plan and a query which run more than 10 h.Please help me with some p…
11 replies
Hi guys,I have a table of accounts by month.I need to return the last amount larger than 0e.gUnique…
11 replies
Hello, I have a SQL table with two columns that contain numbers. The first column is the upper lev…
2 replies
Hi all I've created a test role in my multidimensional cube and I want to delete it using code.I sc…
1 replies
Clustered Columnstore indexes (CCI) don't support foreign & primary keys.What use are they in a…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item TRY_CONVERT
6 replies
Hi Friends, I'm a newbie. But I was wondering if i had an employee table joined with a departm…
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item More Query Tuning?
8 replies
I have a main report. I created two rectangles and placed subreport in each rectangle. When I run …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,716 through 23,730 (of 284,148 total)