Heading not showing in the subreport in ssrs.

• I have a main report. I created two rectangles and placed subreport in each rectangle.

When I run my main report, I'm able to see the heading of the subreports. However, when I upload my main report online, the heading of the subreports disappear.

The subreport has a rectangle and inside the rectangle I have the heading, matrix, and another small rectangle after matrix to being used as a footer (but it's not a report footer).

I also placed the heading inside a rectangle in the sub report, but nothing is working.

Any suggestions how can I display the heading when I upload the main report.

Thanks in advance!

• Unless I recall incorrectly, and I'm pretty sure I'm not,header and footers are not displayed in subreports. I'll see if I can find something that confirms this.

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• I can't find a specific article, or document, that states, so, however, a simple Google of "ssrs subreport header not showing" returns a lot of posts from others giving the same answer I have here.

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply