Viewing 15 posts - 14,686 through 14,700 (of 39,919 total)
It was sold and renamed as SQLShare.com
December 22, 2011 at 10:32 am
okbangas (12/22/2011)
December 22, 2011 at 10:31 am
We have a whole series of articles: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/stairway/75773/
December 22, 2011 at 10:30 am
If you have SMS/SCOM/Ops Manager/Openview, look for the SQL services running on machines. Someone ought to be able to run a report using that.
December 21, 2011 at 2:28 pm
That's very open ended. I think you'd also be looking at setting up storage differently for logs/data/tempdb. Without knowing more, you might setup Resource Governor for different groups/classes of users,...
December 21, 2011 at 12:30 pm
GilaMonster (12/21/2011)
Slow motion photography anyone?http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2011/12/how_to_make_the_slowest_slow-m.php
Interesting, kind-a. The second video didn't seem all that amazing to me. Either I don't understand, or I'm not enough of a science geek to get...
December 21, 2011 at 10:59 am
GilaMonster (12/21/2011)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/20/2011)
December 21, 2011 at 10:36 am
thermanson (12/21/2011)
Does anyone know how much a trip to space costs? Seems like it would be a lot more than $100,000.
Space Adventures - from $110k (http://www.spaceadventures.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=suborbital.welcome)
Virgin Galactic - $200k...
December 21, 2011 at 10:28 am
Congrats, Joe, and hope you get to space in a few years.
December 21, 2011 at 10:26 am
SQL 2012 is said to be first half of 2012. That's likely to be solid, but I don't know an exact date. I expect that it will be fairly solid...
December 20, 2011 at 5:41 pm
OK, I don't see NULLS in your sample, and I'm not sure you've clearly stated how you do the updates.
First, you can't manage these updates without some PK or unique...
December 20, 2011 at 5:37 pm
Or change the schema owner: http://blog.sqlauthority.com/2008/04/05/sql-server-2005-transferring-ownership-of-a-schema-to-a-user/
December 20, 2011 at 5:13 pm
You'll have to show some code and explain more about the situation. A full backup doesn't add to the transaction log and cause it to grow. Something else is happening.
December 20, 2011 at 5:12 pm
It's not clear what you're asking.
Also, is this the TDS data stream or something else?
December 20, 2011 at 5:10 pm
GilaMonster (12/20/2011)
SQLRNNR (12/20/2011)
Anybody else notice that the Headline article today has the "Editorial" pic? Is it an editorial or an article?:-D:-D
It's an artitorial (similar to an artichoke, but not...
December 20, 2011 at 1:06 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 14,686 through 14,700 (of 39,919 total)