Viewing 15 posts - 10,951 through 10,965 (of 39,936 total)
Thanks, Rodney. No hurry for me. I'd like to get copies of mine and see all of them, but please handle any other requests before me.
July 22, 2014 at 12:48 pm
No way I know of. You can use a tool like SQL Search to search all objects for the name of the column and check them, and refactor them. I...
July 22, 2014 at 12:30 pm
Thanks and I'll add it to the list of things we need to tackle at some point.
July 22, 2014 at 8:31 am
That first one is great, Gail. And that was a great costume.
July 22, 2014 at 8:31 am
OCTom (7/21/2014)
July 21, 2014 at 1:44 pm
Stefan Krzywicki (7/21/2014)
I saw a good article about this today. They talked about how "being able to get it" is an inherent thing instead of something you can learn. (i.e....
July 21, 2014 at 1:42 pm
Bits was a blast, and great to see old friends and meet new ones.
July 21, 2014 at 1:35 pm
GilaMonster (7/20/2014)
Can some nice people please keep an eye on corruption theads and provide useful and safe advice? I might drop in occasionally to post photos,...
July 21, 2014 at 1:15 pm
Sean Lange (7/17/2014)
SQLRNNR (7/17/2014)
The Dixie Flatline (7/16/2014)
July 21, 2014 at 1:03 pm
TomThomson (7/16/2014)
Jack Corbett (7/16/2014)
I think encryption should be done in the app, not the database. I think Jeff mentioned it in that thread, that if encryption is...
July 21, 2014 at 12:26 pm
Andrew-H (7/21/2014)
Ditto on Jeffrey's comments and questions. I am unfamiliar with sabbatical and I am intrigued with what they are about, especially for someone in the IT industry.
Thank you...
July 21, 2014 at 12:23 pm
Lynn Pettis (7/15/2014)
I swear it feels like 3 months experience 36 times. All it takes is setting up a sandbox and working through it to solve the problem. ...
July 21, 2014 at 12:22 pm
Edited.
There should be an edit button at each post you can edit.
July 21, 2014 at 12:21 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 10,951 through 10,965 (of 39,936 total)