Viewing 15 posts - 10,291 through 10,305 (of 39,936 total)
GoofyGuy (1/13/2015)
I've been in IT 37 years, most of it in software design and development - and I'm surprised neither of you are asking WHY 'developers seem to concentrate on...
January 13, 2015 at 1:15 pm
Nothing I've heard of, but I assume you've tracked this. Low and normal are relative for systems. There is no good absolute value here.
January 13, 2015 at 12:38 pm
aaron mertes (1/13/2015)
I have been creating unit tests for database code for many years now, using DBFit and some early techniques gleaned from the folks at SQLity. Having developed using...
January 13, 2015 at 10:22 am
Todd Townley (1/13/2015)
January 13, 2015 at 10:21 am
gordon.feeney (1/13/2015)
January 13, 2015 at 8:40 am
Reported.
January 12, 2015 at 4:20 pm
Eric M Russell (1/12/2015)
January 12, 2015 at 3:49 pm
sgtmango333 (1/12/2015)
January 12, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Interesting thoughts, David. Good to hear how you're viewing things. You up for a second piece on Hadoop?
January 12, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Since I've seen a few notes, and the Thread is quiet....
Test drove a few cars over the weekend. After selling the 911, I'm looking for a mid-size SUV to replace...
January 12, 2015 at 3:42 pm
Same network(s)?
Strange. I have Firefox 34 and don't see this.
Have you tried clearing cookies? I hate asking, since that annoys me, but maybe just whack the SSC cookie?
January 12, 2015 at 3:38 pm
crmitchell (1/12/2015)
How would using a logon trigger compare with using application roles to do this?
App roles require the application to run a proc and enter a password. If the app...
January 12, 2015 at 9:10 am
Use ISNothing() - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd283100.aspx
January 12, 2015 at 9:04 am
Please feel free to post things. It would be good to slowly dig in and try to correct things as we go.
January 12, 2015 at 8:51 am
hans.chambers.ctr (1/12/2015)
January 12, 2015 at 8:50 am
Viewing 15 posts - 10,291 through 10,305 (of 39,936 total)