Viewing 15 posts - 10,081 through 10,095 (of 39,936 total)
I didn't think we cached the forum pages, but perhaps we do. I'll ask someone to flip through the code and see.
March 18, 2015 at 8:12 am
I see it on this page: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Forum391-1.aspx
March 18, 2015 at 7:24 am
eddy.b (3/18/2015)
March 18, 2015 at 7:22 am
Thanks, I'll take a look.
March 17, 2015 at 2:14 pm
Eirikur Eiriksson (3/13/2015)
Digressing slightly, how would the threadizens describe the optimal code comments? Obviously the opposite of that would be the worst;-)😎
I want to ask this as well. Specifically with...
March 16, 2015 at 2:53 pm
Gary Varga (3/16/2015)
March 16, 2015 at 2:32 pm
fregatepllada (3/15/2015)
Steve, I would suspect that this gig is heavily using EAV
Perhaps, but that's still just a storage design for the data. I bet there are some interesting queries written...
March 16, 2015 at 2:31 pm
It was great to meet you, Gianluca, and sorry we didn't get to talk more. I'll have to get down to Italy at some point.
And yes, you are a giant...
March 14, 2015 at 10:53 am
Eric M Russell (3/13/2015)
March 13, 2015 at 12:59 pm
What Sean said, but also, if you need to move large amount, pregrow your log file so it doens't need to happen during the copy.
March 13, 2015 at 10:11 am
Yes, sorry, remake of Star Trek, the modern two versions.
March 13, 2015 at 9:26 am
March 12, 2015 at 11:16 am
The profile you use should be able to send mail. If you have credentials, you can use a command line SMTP to verify that this sends mail. If that's the...
March 10, 2015 at 2:33 am
We are looking at bundling these into books. A little disagreement about whether we just bundle them as is or do some editing, so that's on us.
I hope to see...
March 8, 2015 at 4:19 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 10,081 through 10,095 (of 39,936 total)