Viewing 15 posts - 9,346 through 9,360 (of 39,936 total)
Agree with Gianluca.
Copy the error logs to another machine and open them with a text editor.
September 15, 2015 at 8:57 am
Always do this before any update/insert/delete.
begin tran
-- your insert/update/delete code here
-- select code to test your changes
rollback
-- commit
This will run the commands, then undo them. Be careful if your commands...
September 15, 2015 at 8:57 am
Wayne West (9/14/2015)
September 14, 2015 at 1:55 pm
Kristen-173977 (9/14/2015)
Matt Miller (#4) (9/14/2015)
September 14, 2015 at 10:38 am
Not angry at all. Just responding. I think you are likely correct that this is needed for DQS. What I'm not sure if if it's needed as a restore or...
September 14, 2015 at 10:24 am
hakim.ali (9/14/2015)
robert.sterbal 56890 (9/14/2015)
So is this an area Red-Gate is trying to determine if they can do another ingenious solution?Great question. Red-Gate: are you?
No, diagramming is nowhere on our radar...
September 14, 2015 at 8:51 am
I (not surprisingly) use Redgate's SQL Source Control..
I have in the past worked as Rod has and kept a VCS client open along with my SSMS. In those cases, we...
September 14, 2015 at 8:49 am
patricklambin (9/13/2015)
I think that you have to restore this database to the same state as it was before the modifications...
September 14, 2015 at 8:43 am
Thanks, I'll get someone to take a look at the hosting provider.
September 12, 2015 at 1:30 pm
Luis Cazares (9/11/2015)
I saw a truck for this place[/url] this morning on my way to work. I wonder if they serve pork chops as a secret menu item. 😀
That's cool....
September 11, 2015 at 12:40 pm
It's helpful to know what you mean here, and you should clarify if you need to see the geo codes in the result.
If not, this is really a simple query....
September 11, 2015 at 12:05 pm
Wade_S (9/11/2015)
hakim.ali (9/11/2015)
September 11, 2015 at 10:11 am
Hopefully SQL Relay Bristol and Cardiff are on. Grant and I have been wrestling to get travel booked for those two.
September 11, 2015 at 10:07 am
I'll add my $0.02, probably worth about that.
File based systems work fine. Plenty of people have used them for a long time. However, there are caveats and potential issues. The...
September 10, 2015 at 2:23 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 9,346 through 9,360 (of 39,936 total)