Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 9,226 through 9,240 (of 39,936 total)

  • RE: Fantasy Football 2015

    :crying:

  • RE: Bad Management

    william-700725 (10/19/2015)


    Steve, I think you are seriously understating the potential damage a bad manager can do.

    The two worst-case scenarios are managers who actually increase divisiveness on a team, eliminating synergy...

  • RE: Forums

    No logic, more historical mistakes. I wish I had tags instead of strict hierarchies.

  • RE: Talking baseball

    Being 7 hours ahead of home in the UK has me missing things, but what a wild 7th the other day with the Jays/Rangers. Certainly the poor throw from the...

  • RE: Finding Azure SQL Database

    Apologies, explanation fixed.

  • RE: SQL Prompt Tips #1 - Selecting in the Object Explorer

    Daryl AZ (10/14/2015)


    I am a huge fan of Sql Prompt. Prior it seemed i would manage to memorize most of the database for quick querying.

    Do you know of a...

  • RE: SQL Prompt Tips #1 - Selecting in the Object Explorer

    CTRL+Shift+D will refresh.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    The EVO's appear to be sensitive to the controller. I had a couple that I returned because they wouldn't connect with an external controller I had, despite the controller/cable working...

  • RE: Enhancement : Save Articles?

    Briefcase is the best place. We are looking to enhance that, but I don't have a timeline or spec for changes as of yet.

  • RE: SQL Server 2008 Build List

    My understanding is that you would either install the GDR or QFE, depending on where you were before this. If you look at the KB, it should guide you as...

  • RE: Talking baseball

    Tim Mitchell (10/9/2015)


    Bad days for the home teams so far.

    I'm going to ALDS Game 3 on Sunday. If the Rangers win today, that'll be a potential clinch game.

    Enjoy. The last...

  • RE: Script out passwords

    Michael L John (10/9/2015)


    You have wayyyyy too much time on your hands Steve.

    That is certainly not true.

  • RE: Talking baseball

    calvo (10/7/2015)


    So, it wasn't a very interesting game but the surprise Astros prevailed.

    Sorry Ray 🙁

    (not really :hehe:)

    Exciting first

  • RE: Aging Software

    Markus (10/8/2015)


    There is a balancing act we must all in IT adhere to. Keep something running 'as is' because it just runs... versus spending a lot of money and...

  • RE: Aging Software

    EdVassie (10/7/2015)


    IoT is seen as disruptive for many aspects of IT. It will be interesting to see in 30 years time how it has affected software support.

    Hadn't thought of...

Viewing 15 posts - 9,226 through 9,240 (of 39,936 total)