Viewing 15 posts - 8,191 through 8,205 (of 39,922 total)
Brandie Tarvin (5/17/2016)
I am really really beginning to hate Data Tools. Anyone with SSIS 2012 experience willing or able to comment on this problem?
What are you doing with data tools?...
May 17, 2016 at 10:51 am
That's likely not going to happen soon. Resource constrained and I haven't seen anyone else report paste issues in the editor.
May 17, 2016 at 10:48 am
This was discussed on Twitter about a month ago and I found it interesting. Why are 0x00 and 0x0000 equal?
There is a note in the binary and varbinary BOL...
May 17, 2016 at 10:44 am
I'd disagree with taking "I don't know" as correct. I was trying it to see if people would select it with the intent of maybe sending knowledge or articles their...
May 16, 2016 at 1:51 pm
Sorry, not out of bounds for the puck. Out of bounds for behavior. When is checking dirty? No idea.
May 16, 2016 at 1:47 pm
Not looking to disrupt the game, but I like the game. There are things in some games, from the past, where players deliberately went to injure others. I think the...
May 16, 2016 at 12:31 pm
SQLRNNR (5/16/2016)
GilaMonster (5/16/2016)
jasona.work (5/16/2016)
Last weekend, we had the windows of the...
May 16, 2016 at 12:14 pm
Lowell (5/16/2016)
I just got my MCSA after taking 70-463 Implementing a Data Warehouse in SQL Server 2012/2014.
I had set a mental...
May 16, 2016 at 12:08 pm
Nadrek (5/16/2016)
May 16, 2016 at 11:57 am
Rod,
I think many companies tolerate pain in deploying software. I have no idea why myself, but I'm more baffled as to why Developers and Operational staff don't do better.
May 16, 2016 at 11:56 am
Tim Mitchell (5/16/2016)
Grumpy DBA (5/16/2016)
Tim Mitchell (5/16/2016)
Not excusing the punch, but I suspect it had to do more with Bautista's dirty and dangerous slide than the celebratory bat toss.
Bautista did...
May 16, 2016 at 11:55 am
Ray K (5/16/2016)
May 16, 2016 at 11:53 am
Brandie Tarvin (5/16/2016)
Interview time!So has anyone had anything along these lines before?
Had a guy tell me one of his most interesting projects was using the telephony API in Windows (94/95...
May 16, 2016 at 8:40 am
If it fails in production, it wasn't written well, nor was it tested well. You should have a few cases in your test environment, with curated data designed to look...
May 16, 2016 at 8:34 am
Eric M Russell (5/13/2016)
May 16, 2016 at 8:30 am
Viewing 15 posts - 8,191 through 8,205 (of 39,922 total)