Viewing 15 posts - 7,441 through 7,455 (of 39,922 total)
I've edited the question to state Management Studio 2016.
As Grant mentioned, this has nothing to do with SQL Server versions, but the tools version. However, since these were linked prior...
December 15, 2016 at 4:58 am
Sean Redmond (12/13/2016)
He was very definite...
December 15, 2016 at 4:51 am
Markus (12/14/2016)
GeorgeCopeland (12/13/2016)
December 15, 2016 at 4:48 am
Fingers crossed. The projections have me losing, but hopefully Rodgers, KC, and Crabtree can do something for me since I lost my main RB.
December 15, 2016 at 4:47 am
Charles Kincaid (12/11/2016)
December 15, 2016 at 4:46 am
Haven't seen this, either. I would think that it's similar to what you'd do for on-premise for a restore to the same instance. If it's a DR to another instance,...
December 15, 2016 at 4:22 am
drew.allen (12/14/2016)
It sounds like what you really want is an inline table-valued function.Drew
I was thinking that, or a TVP that takes a list of IDs and then joins to the...
December 15, 2016 at 3:13 am
Are you looking for general ideas here?
I'd make sure your backups are working well and meeting your RPO/RTO for each db. Script out logins, linked servers and jobs to be...
December 14, 2016 at 2:43 am
Ah, apologies. My fault. Didn't fix the answer correctly.
should be ok now
December 9, 2016 at 1:05 pm
Friday, hectic day as I get ready for SQL in the City next week and a flight across the water on Sunday.
Then I'm off for a week, so if I'm...
December 9, 2016 at 10:23 am
Yeah, I think the initial note I got a couple weekw said that TDE would be included, but I realized this week it wasn't. Forgot to correct things.
Fixed and points...
December 9, 2016 at 9:02 am
Feels like an order of magnitude too high (at least) to me. I'd say $10,000 a year for 1TB, or maybe 10TB, not 100GB.
December 8, 2016 at 9:41 pm
There aren't good tools here. You can use Xe/trace/distributed reply to gather a workload and replay it, but I'd do that against a test instance before applying patches.
Really you should...
December 8, 2016 at 2:58 pm
Testing has uncovered a few UI issues, and with people leaving for the holidays, we are delaying this upgrade until early Jan.
December 8, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 7,441 through 7,455 (of 39,922 total)