Viewing 15 posts - 27,331 through 27,345 (of 39,922 total)
Downtown isn't very big. Within 3 or 4 blocks, there are lots of restaurants. Just don't start walking uphill 🙂
September 6, 2008 at 7:11 am
I'd prefer the SSIS stuff myself, though it would be more work. Replication will do it, just remember that there will be a time the table is not available as...
September 6, 2008 at 7:11 am
The Blackberry server might not like something. I'll check with a few people.
September 6, 2008 at 7:09 am
Shouldn't be temporary files. Wouldn't delete them. Maybe you had a space or typo in it.
September 6, 2008 at 7:07 am
Yikes, this thread is skirting the edge.
September 4, 2008 at 9:54 pm
It may or may not. Depends on what checkdb needs to do, the activity and resources available at the time it's run, etc.
September 4, 2008 at 9:53 pm
We have a fix in testing for this. They're not supposed to show future dates, but they do.
September 4, 2008 at 9:52 pm
The search came with the forums and I'm not sure it includes username. I think it only searches the content, which isn't great. However the "My Posts" should help.
September 4, 2008 at 9:51 pm
For yourself, set up a technical blog today. It's free, and even if you never post, just try it. Andy has gotten me to think about it regularly, like setting...
September 4, 2008 at 9:50 pm
Your welcome and they're up there.
September 4, 2008 at 6:06 am
I'm not sure what you can do other than document how things work. I wouldn't call this a handover plan, since you aren't really handing things over to anyone, you're...
September 3, 2008 at 8:37 pm
Now, now, let's keep it clean
September 3, 2008 at 8:34 pm
It can take a few days. Apologies as I'm traveling and haven't had as much time as normal to administer some things.
September 3, 2008 at 8:33 pm
I'm not sure that you move slower. I think you need to allocate work differently based on the skills of your team. If someone isn't as strong, they might still...
September 3, 2008 at 8:32 pm
We do send a text version, but the client has to pick it up.
Where do you have black squares?
September 3, 2008 at 8:31 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 27,331 through 27,345 (of 39,922 total)