Viewing 15 posts - 26,161 through 26,175 (of 39,922 total)
I'd check on what Grant suggested.
Also, is this a data problem in any way or just differences in the way that the code is being interpreted?
December 9, 2008 at 7:50 am
SQL Server connections are through a port/IP combination, essentially a socket. If you have 3 servers all on default settings, and 1 public IP, you cannot connect through 1433 to...
December 9, 2008 at 7:47 am
Dashes throw things off, only slamming everything together requires everyone to assume the same thing. I know, I know, it's annoying, but the rest of the world is different from...
December 9, 2008 at 7:42 am
There's no reason this won't work on a cluster, put everything on both sides and it should be fine.
Unless someone is nervous about it, and I understand that. If you...
December 9, 2008 at 7:39 am
Either an output parameter, or a return value, or you could return a one row, one column result.
In any case, I'd recommend OUTPUT parameters as well.
December 9, 2008 at 7:37 am
I tend to agree with Colin here. You are asking for a tremendous amount of information, not some detailed issues. These are general questions and you end up not really...
December 9, 2008 at 7:35 am
The above solution will work. SQL Server doesn't care what the date data is. It stores it. The applications need to ensure they are both inserting properly and they are...
December 9, 2008 at 7:33 am
Henrik, thanks for the story and solution. Good job!
December 9, 2008 at 7:24 am
Yep, lack of replies was my fault. No newsletter. 🙁
December 8, 2008 at 9:34 pm
More and more I think that you need a break. I probably work too much, and I'm trying to figure out how to be better there. Really more efficient in...
December 8, 2008 at 9:33 pm
Are you using @test1 somewhere in your code? I think it's the return value as well, but some code is missing.
December 8, 2008 at 9:28 pm
You need to post in the Access forum. I've moved it.
Second you need to give more information. What doesn't work, what error occurs, etc.
December 8, 2008 at 9:15 pm
What do you mean recreated? Are they dropped and recreated? How do you know? Are permissions lost?
If this happens consistently and you know roughly when, I'd set up a trace...
December 8, 2008 at 9:13 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 26,161 through 26,175 (of 39,922 total)