Viewing 15 posts - 24,736 through 24,750 (of 39,919 total)
Is that the query or is it mailto:jeff.moden@supersqlguy.com?
March 24, 2009 at 4:22 pm
Two weeks is US standard. I actually have a contract specifying more.
Did your previous employer set their own policy? Is that legal in NZ?
March 24, 2009 at 4:20 pm
I removed language that was offensive from the posts. It was not intended to show Crazyroc in a bad light, but to remove offensive language. Adding it back doesn't prove...
March 24, 2009 at 4:18 pm
You don't need a set, just restore it.
March 24, 2009 at 12:23 pm
I don't think so. I think the diff backup is when it ends.
You could just offset your logs slightly. It will also tell you if you're out of sequence with...
March 24, 2009 at 12:10 pm
I'd agree with Gail here. You might cause issues with the TOP 1 if you have multiple rows updated
March 24, 2009 at 11:06 am
I'd argue his real problem appears to be a lack of communication. He doesn't appear to understand how to frame a problem or question.
March 24, 2009 at 11:00 am
I'd also check and be sure the server is running.
March 24, 2009 at 10:58 am
I have edited a number of posts here as there's no place for calling names in the forums. If you don't receive the answer you like, please ask, or ignore...
March 24, 2009 at 10:23 am
That message is usually when you have striped the backup to multiple files.
Do you have the backup command, and the restore command?
March 24, 2009 at 9:33 am
The thing is, if you need one unique ID, why get 25? That seems like a waste of resources.
It seems as though you've described a portion of your problem, not...
March 24, 2009 at 9:23 am
March 24, 2009 at 9:11 am
I think synonyms are always per object.
But if you call
Select * from Div1.POTable
in the Div 1 DB and then from Div 2
select * from Div2.POTable
You can make a synonym that...
March 24, 2009 at 8:52 am
Viewing 15 posts - 24,736 through 24,750 (of 39,919 total)