Viewing 15 posts - 19,951 through 19,965 (of 39,936 total)
Glad to hear you enjoyed it, Ryan. Sorry I missed it, but Mother's Day was bad timing for those of us out of town. Maybe I'll see you in Orlando
May 10, 2010 at 10:15 am
I think you'll have to track it down yourself, or live with the website being down for a short period of time. Maybe you ought to work with them and...
May 10, 2010 at 10:04 am
The question has been edited to include ANSI NULLS set on.
May 10, 2010 at 10:00 am
I think, as others have mentioned, that you have a very colored experience in one way. Or two ways.
I have seen good and bad DBAs, good and bad developers with...
May 10, 2010 at 9:42 am
Yanks only .5 back. Still might be a race there. I wouldn't count out Boston either. A few years ago the Yanks were like 13 or 14 out in May...
May 10, 2010 at 9:25 am
Here's a basic article :http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/64547/
May 10, 2010 at 6:56 am
Help..About on both SSMS instances will give you versions.
May 10, 2010 at 6:55 am
And a perfect game for Moneyball. Very cool and wish I'd been able to see it.
May 10, 2010 at 6:48 am
I haven't seen them used much, especially in third party products, but I always wished that back in 2000 we would have had them instead of the owner.
I think they...
May 9, 2010 at 4:46 pm
I know I'm late here, but a few thoughts.
1. Look over the capabilities here (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc645993%28v=SQL.105%29.aspx, but I'd think that for what you're looking for, Workgroup will work. If you can...
May 9, 2010 at 4:28 pm
Sorry, got busy for the day. Perry is correct. To import data, you just need insert (maybe update/delete) on tables. To export, just SELECT.
Backups are the easiest way to move...
May 9, 2010 at 8:45 am
You don't want to do this often, for reasons George mentioned. However if you do shrink data flies, leave enough space to run a reindex on the database.
If you have...
May 7, 2010 at 3:14 pm
OK, if I understand this.
You have a master SQL Server instance, let's call it Server A. This has various databases on it. You have a developer (DevA, DevB) and each...
May 7, 2010 at 3:12 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 19,951 through 19,965 (of 39,936 total)