Viewing 15 posts - 19,786 through 19,800 (of 39,936 total)
Have you checked to see if there are blocks going on? Perhaps a similar update blocking another?
May 25, 2010 at 2:13 pm
Is there a reason you can't post the code? I can understand data being a problem, but scheduling code?
May 25, 2010 at 2:11 pm
No, this new table is only for the ETL movement. Once the data is moved, it isn't needed, but it is needed in order to ensure all the data is...
May 25, 2010 at 11:38 am
May 25, 2010 at 10:56 am
Most of the OS service properties have the ability to run a program if it stops. You can set up a notification with that. Check the recovery tab for the...
May 25, 2010 at 10:55 am
There's no good way to do this. I've done what you suggested, but it's the same as what Stewart wrote. You need to create a table that tracks the old...
May 25, 2010 at 10:41 am
I don't understand how he got any degree with the lack of desire/ability to look things up himself.
May 25, 2010 at 10:29 am
Gianluca Sartori (5/25/2010)
I can't understand why limiting posts here is so important.Am I missing something?
Grant's just trying to get real work done.
May 25, 2010 at 9:20 am
First, I'd disable the sa account, or set it to a one-time, long password that no one uses (and audit for its use). That should cover anonymous use of activity.
Beyond...
May 25, 2010 at 9:13 am
Grant Fritchey (5/25/2010)
May 25, 2010 at 9:06 am
Here you go: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Joe+celko+natural+keys
May 25, 2010 at 9:05 am
Chris Morris-439714 (5/25/2010)
LOLOAQICI82QB4IP
OK, I'm lost again
May 25, 2010 at 9:01 am
icata (5/25/2010)
The article format is off on my browser, the majority of the rows got truncated.
Try the print version. What is your resolution and browser?
May 25, 2010 at 8:55 am
Viewing 15 posts - 19,786 through 19,800 (of 39,936 total)