Viewing 15 posts - 19,666 through 19,680 (of 39,936 total)
Those are still syntax errors. They say that the variable hasn't been declared. Somewhere either the declaration is wrong or the use of the variable has the name typed incorrectly.
June 2, 2010 at 3:05 pm
Those are syntax errors. You have mistyped something.
June 2, 2010 at 2:07 pm
Hmm, this thread like cat litter....maybe I can get an analogy there.
Actually this thread provides me with alternating periods of confusion, information, and entertainment.
June 2, 2010 at 1:39 pm
This will overwrite the backup every day. I suggest you look at our scripts section and get a script that will change the name of the file everyday used for...
June 2, 2010 at 11:07 am
The mirror log files should not be growing. Are they still growing?
June 2, 2010 at 10:27 am
I'm a part owner of SQL Share (www.sqlshare.com), and we have had good reviews. You can contract for onsite, or attend a class.
June 2, 2010 at 10:27 am
In addition, make an attempt to join the tables together in a query.
We are happy to help, but we should not be doing all the work for you.
June 2, 2010 at 10:26 am
Thanks for the update. Everything in the database moves with the backup, though your users might not be linked back to logins.
June 2, 2010 at 10:13 am
Use the WITH INIT in the backup command, or don't check "append" in a maintenance plan. You typically then have the files named differently each day. There are lots of...
June 2, 2010 at 10:12 am
Does this not work in SQL 2005?
It's old style SQL, not ANSI, so you ought to rewrite it.
Instead of listing each table and then having a comma you would want...
June 2, 2010 at 10:09 am
Here you go: http://www.iana.org/assignments/port-numbers
Typically I use something above 50,000 to avoid conflicts.
June 2, 2010 at 10:04 am
I think I interviewed Derek one time.
Nice one!
June 2, 2010 at 9:21 am
I don't know what conclusions to draw, or how widely to take the ideas. Some of those ideas have been implemented at Red Gate, and I'm not sure how they're...
June 2, 2010 at 9:00 am
That sounds like a good plan then. I'd give it a shot, short term, test the DR, and post back. Or write up your experiences. I'm sure people would be...
June 2, 2010 at 8:50 am
Viewing 15 posts - 19,666 through 19,680 (of 39,936 total)