Viewing 15 posts - 18,091 through 18,105 (of 39,936 total)
Speaking of stirring, new rice cooker coming today. Excited to be able to walk away and let it cook so I can only worry about stirring the pineapple curry my...
September 29, 2010 at 4:10 pm
Each post has the ID counter for it under it to the left.
Getting close to a million after 9 years.
September 29, 2010 at 2:46 pm
I've certainly felt like this sometimes. Probably my wife has as well :hehe::w00t:
September 29, 2010 at 9:29 am
Do you have a lot of SSIS/DTS packages in there? They are stored in those tables.
September 29, 2010 at 9:19 am
This [ OUT | OUTPUT ] implies that either can be used. The Pipe "|" is an "or" character.
Example E shows both being used http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms187926%28v=SQL.100%29.aspx
September 29, 2010 at 9:17 am
It's been a quiet week. There are lulls and quick expansions in the forums at times.
September 29, 2010 at 8:40 am
Jack Corbett (9/29/2010)
September 29, 2010 at 8:39 am
Stefan Krzywicki (9/29/2010)
...I'm simply much more familiar with systems than they are and with how long things take.
That's the key. That domain knowledge, that experience is what matters. I...
September 29, 2010 at 8:36 am
Brandie Tarvin (9/29/2010)
GilaMonster (9/29/2010)
* Asks the developers what they are currently busy with
* Updates his % completed...
September 29, 2010 at 8:30 am
distributed partitioned views?
September 29, 2010 at 8:28 am
I think Twitter has some great possibilities for workflow, and interacting with your customers/followers. I know I'd love to get streaming data from Twitter on what's happening with SQLServerCentral, and...
September 29, 2010 at 8:20 am
Wayne/Phil,
Those are good examples, but how often do you write them? It seems that you "rarely" solve these issues, get the queries, and often do other things.
September 28, 2010 at 4:11 pm
LutzM (9/28/2010)
September 28, 2010 at 4:04 pm
Typically service restarts are permission related. As mentioned, check the SQL Server error log, or the Windows event log for some type of error message that can help you...
September 28, 2010 at 2:01 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 18,091 through 18,105 (of 39,936 total)