Viewing 15 posts - 17,836 through 17,850 (of 39,928 total)
WayneS (10/18/2010)
October 19, 2010 at 8:24 am
nelsonj-902869 (10/19/2010)
Where I work, we make servers go five to seven years, not just two. We can't afford to be on the cutting edge of technology, since the edge seems...
October 19, 2010 at 8:19 am
I think a lot of cities in the NE do that. Syracuse University used to capture some steam from power generation to heat the buildings.
I'd think that a well designed...
October 19, 2010 at 8:17 am
I'm with Lynn. I'm not sold that global warming, even if it is happening, is a bad thing. It might be part of a long cycle of the Earth. My...
October 18, 2010 at 9:03 pm
Stefan,
Feel free to stand on the sidelines while everyone else throws stones.
October 18, 2010 at 9:01 pm
samalex (10/18/2010)
October 18, 2010 at 11:51 am
CirquedeSQLeil (10/18/2010)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/18/2010)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/18/2010)
I think most trees are brown on the outside with a topcoat (needles or leaves) that may or may...
October 18, 2010 at 11:40 am
Brandie Tarvin (10/18/2010)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/18/2010)
Aren't most trees green?
Ahem. Trees are brown (some are white). The leaves (or needles) are green.
There's a difference. @=)
EDIT: Opps. Missed your rebuttal....
October 18, 2010 at 11:36 am
Paul White NZ (10/18/2010)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/18/2010)
Jason (10/18/2010)I think most trees are brown on the outside with a topcoat (needles or leaves) that may or may not be...
October 18, 2010 at 11:36 am
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/18/2010)
I think most trees are brown on the outside with a topcoat (needles or leaves) that may or may not be green.
Tell that to any...
October 18, 2010 at 11:29 am
Alvin,
Stay out of the post office out there. Sounding dangerous in dem dere parts: http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20101018/US.Post.Office.Shooting/
October 18, 2010 at 11:19 am
Aren't most trees green?
The color doesn't matter. I think there's a sentiment here that makes sense, but like most advocacy groups, they take it to an extreme. They are no...
October 18, 2010 at 11:11 am
I have used GUIDs in similar situations to what Grant has. When you have offline work, or remote clients that need to generate a "key" of some sort for a...
October 18, 2010 at 9:00 am
tdennis-674196 (10/17/2010)
October 18, 2010 at 8:55 am
I tend to agree with Bill in that you rise to the occasion and look to improve things. Try to find the best in the situation and improve things.
However, I...
October 18, 2010 at 8:43 am
Viewing 15 posts - 17,836 through 17,850 (of 39,928 total)