Viewing 15 posts - 17,431 through 17,445 (of 39,923 total)
There's an Articles link to the left that gets you to the list. There's also a "Previous Headlines" link on the front page.
You can also use the Tags to navigate.
December 8, 2010 at 8:55 am
I don't know exactly what to_char will do on Oracle, so no, I can't. I have pointed you to the similar commands, and there is a link from someone to...
December 8, 2010 at 8:54 am
There is no good way to do this as the dependency tree takes some effort to build. Red Gate has a dependency tool (my employer) that will find the dependencies.
December 8, 2010 at 8:39 am
We have been talking about adding topics to the Briefcase, which will help.
Thanks for the suggestion
December 8, 2010 at 8:38 am
I'd agree with Grant. There are a variety of ways to do this, and no standard.
I've written about things here: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/524/, http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/525/
December 8, 2010 at 8:36 am
Chef.
so far today I've cooked:
- hash browns
- scrambled eggs
- bacon (twice)
- chocolate chip waffles
- popcorn
- iced tea
- coffee
- bunches of hay (not really cooked, but it requires effort to distribute)
December 8, 2010 at 8:35 am
Richard.Westhaver (12/7/2010)
Wait until he hits 12. He'll be wishing he was anakin, I know I do:-D
Well I still wish I was Ben Kenobi. The older I get, the more...
December 8, 2010 at 8:28 am
Sorry, I won't be looking back here for the contest, but nice try, greg.
The ScaryDBA.com link seems to work for me.
December 8, 2010 at 8:18 am
Use CAST or CONVERT for to_char to convert data to strings.
December 7, 2010 at 10:19 pm
You haven't really asked a question here. What is the problem? Can you not just grant the rights you listed in each environment to the appropriate users/groups?
December 7, 2010 at 10:19 pm
nice! I love my quad core, 8GB desktop. Be interested to see where you Windows Experience Index comes in. Mine is 4.6
December 7, 2010 at 10:24 am
jcrawf02 (12/7/2010)
In case anyone had any doubt about the value of these articles, wanted to share that Jeff's Contiguous Date article today was exactly what...
December 7, 2010 at 9:00 am
Brandie Tarvin (12/7/2010)
December 7, 2010 at 8:29 am
I would. It should patch things up. SP2 had a couple maintenance plan bugs that were fixed in a CU, but if you're going to patch, I'd just go and...
December 7, 2010 at 8:19 am
Viewing 15 posts - 17,431 through 17,445 (of 39,923 total)