Viewing 15 posts - 16,606 through 16,620 (of 39,922 total)
Red Gate's SQL Compare will not do this. It looks at the tables, but I'll ask and see if there's an option, or file a bug.
Disclosure: I work for Red...
March 18, 2011 at 5:07 pm
I'm knocking off, but here are the first two days results as of now (5pm MST)
Johan: 4, 1 team gone, 3 left to play today
Allen: 3, 3 teams gone, 2,...
March 18, 2011 at 5:01 pm
Too late this year, but I'll keep you in mind next year, Ray.
March 18, 2011 at 4:58 pm
I'm not sure what that would do to the RSS feeds. Right now those are by forum, and adding in feeds by tags complicates things immensely. I'd like to say...
March 18, 2011 at 3:56 pm
I have tried to slide SSIS questions to the Integration Services forum (http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Forum364-1.aspx) under the data warehousing forum: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Group408.aspx
I could do an SS2K8 specific one, but I'm not sure...
March 18, 2011 at 3:16 pm
You ought to apply SP4, and it only takes minutes. The install is relatively short.
March 18, 2011 at 3:11 pm
If you have 4 2008 licenses, depending on edition, I think you can install a 2000 instance and a 2008 instance on the same box with 4 CPU sockets. You...
March 18, 2011 at 11:23 am
Or check the event logs, usually the security one.
March 18, 2011 at 11:07 am
The reason you might need logs from before the full is if your full is broken.
Backup 1 - Full backup
Backup 2 - Log backup
Backup 3 - Full backup
Backup 4 -...
March 18, 2011 at 11:05 am
Let's please keep this professional. There's no need for name calling.
I have learned the hard way that the US system for dates is not applicable or appropriate worldwide. I missed...
March 18, 2011 at 10:52 am
There usually are downgrade rights for licenses, however they have never allowed you partially license sockets.
In other words, you could never set affinity for 2 CPUs in a 4...
March 18, 2011 at 8:18 am
Chad Crawford (3/17/2011)
March 17, 2011 at 3:13 pm
Chad Crawford (3/17/2011)
Wahoo! Just passed 70-454. I am now officially SQL 2008 DBD ITP. 😀 Yipee!
Congrats, I need to take those exams. Did you find them hard?
March 17, 2011 at 3:12 pm
March 17, 2011 at 3:06 pm
the thing is that execution plan analysis isn't that simple. Grant's book is good, but it's some work to get through.
You might think about
- look to convert scans to seeks
-...
March 17, 2011 at 11:39 am
Viewing 15 posts - 16,606 through 16,620 (of 39,922 total)