Viewing 15 posts - 16,351 through 16,365 (of 39,922 total)
I think you must have something corrupted. The repair might not actually fix things. I would think you might need to uninstall the client tools, reboot, then reinstall, but I'd...
April 26, 2011 at 9:09 am
Ron Porter (4/26/2011)
April 26, 2011 at 9:06 am
Michael Lato (4/26/2011)
April 26, 2011 at 8:59 am
nico van niekerk (4/26/2011)
April 26, 2011 at 8:54 am
Aaron has an excellent point. I never move files, so it doesn't occur to me to mention it, but you should never MOVE a database file. If there is an...
April 26, 2011 at 8:43 am
We do see this topic regularly here. The authors of the white paper did some fairly extensive testing. It is theoretical in that it wasn't on a live system being...
April 26, 2011 at 8:42 am
There are many issues you could be having. The thing you should do is post more details about what you did in setting up replication as there is no one...
April 26, 2011 at 8:37 am
You've got to be assigning privileges to the wrong account or they are logging in with the wrong account, or you have some strange DENYs issued on some tables.
I would...
April 26, 2011 at 8:36 am
So the short answer is hire someone to help. A short term consultant to help you debug and determine the issue. I can recommend a few that do remote work...
April 25, 2011 at 5:25 pm
Craig Farrell (4/25/2011)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (4/25/2011)
April 25, 2011 at 5:23 pm
I believe that with 64 bit you still want to grant this right to the service account. You don't need AWE.
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/slavao/archive/2005/11/15/493019.aspx
April 25, 2011 at 4:48 pm
The UK had holidays Fri-Mon, so I struggled to get someone to come in and check on things this weekend. I managed to get someone to kick the mail servers...
April 25, 2011 at 4:38 pm
I think it's a simplistic way of looking at a problem. Parallel problems often use simple data stores, nothing complex, and my guess is this is a start. Over time...
April 25, 2011 at 4:30 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 16,351 through 16,365 (of 39,922 total)