Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 824 total)

  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2020

    I only need 66 points from my TE to beat Steve!

     

    Ray K wrote:

    Ugh.  Just when I thought I had a chance this weekend, my opponent has a couple of players that...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2020

    SQLDCH wrote:

    Our crazy year continues, with a COVID outbreak in Colts camp that may affect games.  Make sure to check your lineups up to Sunday.

    My team can't stay healthy and...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2020

    Woohoo, I only need 45 points out of my RB to win!

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2020

    Our crazy year continues, with a COVID outbreak in Colts camp that may affect games.  Make sure to check your lineups up to Sunday.

    My team can't stay healthy and I...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2020

    Hey all,

    Please make sure to keep your lineups updated.  There were numerous spots where injuries or postponement (Steelers-Titans) caused empty spots on rosters.  I realize we're just a "free" league...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2020

    Game tonight, Jacksonville at Miami, make sure to update your lineups.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2020

    Another week in the books and my team showed up nicely.

    Lotta injuries, but stay off the waiver wire so I can scoop up all the "hot adds".

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2020

    Thursday night game, don't forget to your Browns or Bengals players in (/smirk).

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2020

    John Deardurff wrote:

    OMG! I can't believe I pulled out that win against SSC Steelers. He was down 28 points going into Monday night. When Juju caught his second TD with 5...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2020

    Classic, got a ton of Pittsburgh players, and then Brady.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2020

    EL Jerry wrote:

    Please add gerardogalvancastro@yahoo.com.mx.

    Hope I'm still on time.

    Thank you

    Invite sent.  Let me know if you don't get it.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2020

    Neither Jeff or Jerry have responded to me.  I replied to Steve's twitter thread, also.

    Unless anyone else has a better idea (most you are probably already asleep), I'll create a...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2020

    First of you to send me an email address is in.

    Jerry, you should be able to find the league entry info in our old messages.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2020

    Jeff, please send me a valid email to send you a league invite.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2020

    Jimmy, I sent you an invite.

    Jeff, message me a valid email and I'll sent an invite to you.

     

    We draft on Monday Sept 7.  It's an online draft, you can choose...

    • This reply was modified 6 years, 1 months ago by SQLDCH.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 824 total)