Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 824 total)

  • RE: Fantasy Football 2011

    Ray K (12/6/2011)


    SQLDCH (12/6/2011)


    Think we can get a little trash talkin' for the playoffs???? We're so quiet this year...

    Okay!

    "My garbage gets picked up tomorrow morning!"

    😀

    HAHA...not quite what I had...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2011

    The playoffs are here!

    Ray and Dan get first round byes. PPP battles his way to the 6th spot to take on the division 2 winning @speedracer. Ditka matches...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2011

    Thursday night game, don't forget to update your lineups.

    Steelers, Ditka and Orange Engineers have clinched.

    3 spots left with lots of different scenarios. Division 2 is still up for grabs,...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Today's Random Word!

    Guacamole

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2011

    Woot, I took down the despised (and unusually quiet) PPP.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Table space usage 2

    Excellent question, keep 'em coming.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2011

    Another week of Thursday football (duh, it's Thanksgiving!) so get those lineups updated.

    Crazy week 11; Division 2 has been completely ETL'ed to one big flat table, PPP forgets to update...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Talking baseball

    Deservedly so, in my opinion. The guy is a stallion.

    Any comments on the Astros situation?

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2011

    Wow, pretty poor showing by both of us. Glad I came out on top.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2011

    Jets vs Broncos tonight, don't forget to get those lineups in.

    Just three weeks left, lots can happen. I think the <artist formerly known as LOJ> is the only one...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2011

    SequelSurfer (11/9/2011)


    SQLDCH (11/3/2011)


    No trash talking??? Okay, I'll start: the Bulldogs are gonna get de-toothed from half a world away. Take that.

    What can I say? Maybe half a world...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2011

    No trash talking??? Okay, I'll start: the Bulldogs are gonna get de-toothed from half a world away. Take that.

    The league is pretty nutty, division two is anyone's game....

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Best way to transfer data from 1 server to another

    SSIS is your best bet.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Removing TDE

    Excellent article. My proof of concept showed that it couldn't be removed, I'm glad you wrote this.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: What else have you done?

    I was a sign and textile screen printer early in my career, before I decided to get serious about school. I really miss it, too. It gave me...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 824 total)