Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 824 total)

  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    I'm ticked. I benched Vernon Davis, knowing he wasn't going to play but apparently that change didn't go through, even though the app confirmed. WTG Yahoo mobile app.

    Rory,...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    El Jerry, update your lineup with an active Tight End. Tony Gonzalez is retired.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    roryp 96873 (9/15/2014)


    SQLDCH (9/15/2014)


    I got lucky and didn't yank Marshall even though all reports said he wouldn't be playing. I'd rather be lucky than good.

    HA! Glad I wasn't...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    I got lucky and didn't yank Marshall even though all reports said he wouldn't be playing. I'd rather be lucky than good.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    Task list for last week:

    Pick up the dry cleaning - check

    Dominate in SSCFFL - check

    Answer SSC QoTD successfully for a week - fail!

    Two out of three ain't bad...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    Steve gets to be my first victim, gonna trash talk on twitter, too (#SSCFFL)!

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    I'm not too disappointed with my auto draft, should be a fun year. Ya' make all your hay in the regular season waiver wire anyways!

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    How many people were able to make it to the online draft?

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    Funny, was just logging in to post the reminder when I saw the thread update notification. Thanks Rory!

    Looking forward to another fun year, guys.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: DBCC CHECKDB<!-- 864 -->

    TomThomson (8/20/2014)


    Nice question. 😎

    But I have one niggle :hehe:: you can't run that command against tempdb, because it is specifically acting of the database 'myDatabase' :laugh::crazy:; but...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: DBCC CHECKDB<!-- 864 --><!-- 864 -->

    SQLRNNR (8/20/2014)


    This question highlights another great example of bad (conflicting) documentation.

    Within the same documentation one will find both of the following statements.

    DBCC CHECKDB does not examine disabled indexes.

    And

    Unless NOINDEX is...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: DBCC CHECKDB<!-- 864 -->

    ssimmons 2102 (8/20/2014)


    hmmm - I'm looking at 2014 docs, looks like it does run DBCC CheckCatalog

    Do you have a link? The link I sent is for 2014; under...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    roryp 96873 (8/13/2014)


    Steve Jones - SSC Editor (8/13/2014)


    My reminder is set.

    Do we have a draft order?

    I believe it gets randomly set right before the draft.

    Yeah, draft order is random and...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    Yeah, all 12 teams are set. I finalized the league (so no one can drop) and set the draft order to random, to be set 30 minutes before draft...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    We're running with one league, Yahoo doesn't appear to be able to do "super" leagues and I don't have the time to manage something like that.

    I changed the draft date...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 824 total)